Relatively Easy Campaign

Praetorx

there's none that i know of, your best bet is to change the simulation settings and maybe start with labels and immortal, if you are having difficulties with the campaign PM me and i will give you some pointers that helped me get thru it :-)

Nero

27" iMac, 3.4GHz i7 Quad Core, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2Gb, Running Bootcamp, Windows 7 Home 64bit, Saitek X-52 Pro

The generic campaign isn't that difficult for me, I want something that's slightly harder than it but not to the point of Devil's Cross and another campaign that had Shore in its name

The Shore and Devils Cross were good. Shame they don't work anymore.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

The included Georgian Hammer campaign starts very easy and gradually increases in difficulty.

Hmm k, I started it and it felt extremely easy so I just stopped, maybe I'll continue on a bit

(In reply to your signature on DCS installation) to get my steam version of DCS warthog to link up with DCS world do I uninstall the steam version and then reinstall the steam version or download the version from your site

Hmm k, I started it and it felt extremely easy so I just stopped, maybe I'll continue on a bit

(In reply to your signature on DCS installation) to get my steam version of DCS warthog to link up with DCS world do I uninstall the steam version and then reinstall the steam version or download the version from your site

You can leave your steam version installed. To use the A-10c in DCS World you must install the A-10 1.20 Module for DCS World found here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?scr=product&ProductId=8&end_pos=136&lang=en

This will be completely separate from you steam install.