Unpause Multi w/ Teamviewer or LogMeIn?

bkrontz

I've been through a number of threads and haven't had any luck with this issue. Rebinding the Pause key hasn't helped... Regediting a key as Pause/Break didn't help... Tried SmartKeys, but Pause/Break wasn't a key until the regedit... Strangely, CTRL+Pause/Break will show the framerate as it should, so the key works.... and I can Unpause the mission at the console. Anywho...

I figure someone out there has a server up running Teamviewer or Logmein to let the Wing have access... so if anyone could fill me in on the trick, I'd be mighty appreciative... might even send you a stripper in a cake. :censored:

Thanks all,

Bri

Search Keywords: Unpause Pause Break Pause-Break Pause/Break Unable Un-Pause Broken Inactive Not Working Multiplayer World Disable Disabled Can't Won't Nothing Happens Start Game Remap Rebind Bind Map

Edited by bkrontz

I had an issue the other day where I log onto a server located in the USA from the UK. For some reason I could also not pause/unpause the server I connected to via Teamviewer - the only cause I could think of at the time was maybe differing keyboards?

In any event, I remapped the Pause key in the server to the Uparrow key and now all is fine - can pause/unpause remotely with no issue.

I know you said you tried remapping, but just for giggles try one of the arrow keys and see if that helps - as said, it worked in my case.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Alright...

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\DCS\Config\network.cfg

Changed: pause_on_load = true, >>>> pause_on_load = false,

Saved File

Started a new multi mission... it's paused... opened network.cfg again scratching my head and the pause_on_load had went back to false all by itself. Which also explains why I found it True today/now after thinking that I changed that last night. It must revert somehow.

Remap Pause to "Up Arrow": No effect

This setting is a fighter... :mellow:

Other info... this machine is on a domain and I'm a domain admin... so local admin rights are moot.

Should I mess around with:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Scripts\Input\InputEvents.lua

addEvent("Pause", KEY_PAUSE)

addEvent("PlayPause", KEY_PLAYPAUSE)

Thanks all,

B

Edited by bkrontz