Cockpit Resolution?

Leg2ion

Anyone experienced this? Originally I had my cockpit resolution in DCS BS2 (and 1.02 for that matter) set to 256, to reduce the load time of a mission.

When I entered the cockpit I found none of the selectable/clickable switches and dials worked. If I Alt-Tabbed out, then back in, all worked as advertised.

When I was playing with settings the other day, I upped the cockpit textures to 1024, and eventually back to 512. When I entered the cockpit now, all worked from the offset.

So, is there an issue with the 256 res cockpit?

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X; ASUS ROG Strix X570-F, Corsair Vengeance 64 GB (2x 32GB) 3600MHz; Seagate FireCuda 510 500GB M.2-2280 (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2-2280 (DCS); MSI GeForce RTX 3090 SUPRIM X 24GB OC GPU. TM Warthog Hotas; T.Flight Pedals; DelanClip/Trackhat.

No it isn't related to that, just a co-incidence it started working for you then. The bug is known and should be fixed in the next patch.

Nate

Well, you would think, but if I revert to 256 it reverts to non-clickable mode, so definately seems related?

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X; ASUS ROG Strix X570-F, Corsair Vengeance 64 GB (2x 32GB) 3600MHz; Seagate FireCuda 510 500GB M.2-2280 (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2-2280 (DCS); MSI GeForce RTX 3090 SUPRIM X 24GB OC GPU. TM Warthog Hotas; T.Flight Pedals; DelanClip/Trackhat.

• 1 month later...

Am I assuming correctly, that this bug is still there? Because for me, this limits the game quite a lot, since I can actually only start missions from midair or from the ramp, when I use manual shortcuts for the armament panel. But this is not a nice way to do it IMHO... Also JTAC coordinate inputs, changes to the HUD, emergency procedures, etc.... all not working without appropriate mouse support. Also (I think due to softTH) in my case alt-tabbing doesnt solve the issue.