When are you going to fix HDR missalignment with Multimonitor Setups?

Kuky

Please, how long do we have to wait till you fis this one? It's been reported back in A-10C beta era that this needs attention and seems developers do not care about this, I haven't even seen any posts that they are/will be looking into it. :(

Now I also find 2 more "funny" things with 3 monitor setup, one is the new Water on Medium and High settings is buggy and reflections for exampe on the water are somehow like reversed on left and right monitor viewpoint and doesn't match centre viewpoint.

Second, as I was trying to take a screenshot of this bug, I find screenshot only took image from center viewpoint... how do I take screenhot of all 3 viewpoints?

No longer active in DCS...

Second, as I was trying to take a screenshot of this bug, I find screenshot only took image from center viewpoint... how do I take screenhot of all 3 viewpoints?
This happens when in windowed mode - you can only catch the contend of your main-screen.

Set your three screens to a eyefinity group and make it your main-screen.

I have a question for the 2 masters of Multi-monitors, I currently run my resolution at 7920x2160, full specs are below, and I can't even get the game to load with HDR on any setting, the game will only load if its off. If its on any setting it just sits at the "loading" screen but never loads. Is this a known issue?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| Windows 7 64bit | i7 3960x oc'd 4.8 GHz | Asus Rampage IV Formula | 4 x 8 GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 | ASUS 7970-DC2-3GD5 | Asus Xonar DX | Corsair H100 | OCZ Vertex 2 x 120 GB SSD RAID-0 | 3 x ASUS 27" monitors Eyefinity | 2 x ASUS 24" monitors w/touchscreen overlays | ViewSonic 22" TouchScreen Monitor | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | TrackIR 5 | Logitech G19 | Logitech G9x Mouse | Astro A40 headset | ButtKicker Gamer 2 | SoftTH x64 | Loz's Helios Profile |

StageFrigh, I don't think its a known issue as on any monitor setup I tried I never had issues of game not loading if HDR was on, so maybe you should make new thread about it so developers are aware, but first double and tripple chek your modified files that you don't have typo somewhere aseven a coma character can make issue with files not working, maybe this is what's happening on your end.

Have you tried running 1 screen and turn HDR on? See if this solves it

No longer active in DCS...

I have run HDR on 1 screen and even 5760x1080 in eyefinity with no problem. Just when its cranked up to 7290x2160, 3 screens for eyefinity and 3 for Helios. I made a seperate post about it a month ago in game performance in the DCS A-10c forum because it was happening in 1.1.1.1 but no one responded to it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| Windows 7 64bit | i7 3960x oc'd 4.8 GHz | Asus Rampage IV Formula | 4 x 8 GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 | ASUS 7970-DC2-3GD5 | Asus Xonar DX | Corsair H100 | OCZ Vertex 2 x 120 GB SSD RAID-0 | 3 x ASUS 27" monitors Eyefinity | 2 x ASUS 24" monitors w/touchscreen overlays | ViewSonic 22" TouchScreen Monitor | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | TrackIR 5 | Logitech G19 | Logitech G9x Mouse | Astro A40 headset | ButtKicker Gamer 2 | SoftTH x64 | Loz's Helios Profile |