Getting DCS World to run on cores 3/4 by default?

I tried searching for this but no luck. One of my squad mates mentioned there is way to set up DCS world to run on cores 3 & 4 by default rather than CTRL+ALT+DEL and doing it manually everytime you run the game. Can anyone point me in the right direction on this? My squad mate said he thought there was a topic here that covered how to get it done but I didn't have any luck using the search function. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out!

Thx,

Chris

AKA HHF

I have a multi monitor set up that uses HELIOS and have a quad core system. Since the 3 and 4th cores are barely being used I want to move DCS to those cores since I see a decent boost in frame rates when I do it manually. I just want to have it set up so I don't have to do it manually every time.

I have a multi monitor set up that uses HELIOS and have a quad core system. Since the 3 and 4th cores are barely being used I want to move DCS to those cores since I see a decent boost in frame rates when I do it manually. I just want to have it set up so I don't have to do it manually every time.

If you figure that one out please let us all know.

LOL If I could figure it out on my own I wouldn't be asking!!

Again my squad mate thought he remembered a thread somewhere here on the forums hopefully someone knows something about it and can point us all in the right direction. If not its not a big deal to do it manually (but I tend to forget things). If you have a Quad core system you can do it by bringing up task manager when DCS world is already launched> go to processes> find the DCS world process> then right click and set affinity to cores 3-4. By default its set to all 4 cores but still only uses two since windows and HELIOS use the first two cores by default I move DCS to cores 3-4.

I think the process is called launcher.exe or something like that. What I'm trying to avoid is doing this manually everytime I start the game and set it up to run on those cores automatically. I can't tell you how to do it but hopefully someone can show me.