Radio Comm

sgibson

Hi.

From time to time I have issues reaching the ATC tower, tanker, JTAC, etc. ...

I'm familiar with the radios themselves and I know I have set the right frequencies as I can hear other players talk to ATC for instance. However, mostly when I place a call I get sometimes no repsonse.

I also noticed that sometimes when I open the communication menu it says 'Intercom'.

So I tought I turn this dial (at the very back of the left panel) to select around between VHF, ... . Doesn't help.

Any idea?

Maybe there is in the particular mission EASY COMM deactivated. So you have to use your MIC switch to select the right RADIO you wisch to talk on.

MIC down -> UHF

MIC Fwd -> VHF/AM

MIC bck -> VHF/FM

Intercom Dial on VHF

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 1TB Samsung EVO 970, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG + Saitek Pro Flight Pedals, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

I had a similar issue today. JTAC wouldn't answer.

After I Armed the weapons it began answering.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down