Post your FC3 MONTAGES!!!

Azraeil

I think I was one of the su-27 pilots you shot down. But I had no joystick and no tracker IR, or any of the keys set to release weapons or knew how to toggle off the master arm switch :) I'm glad I made your video look easy. >:D

|Windows 8 64bit|I7-950| |X58Mobo| |1T HDD| |18gigs PC3-16000 TC 2000mhz||Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Graphics||Cougar HOTAS-CHPedals/TIR5ProClip|

Here is my first attempt.

Post em up fellas. That's right im lookin at you ralfi.

Sorry for the silly question, did you use some post-production effect? Because Your colours looks warmer than mines, I want my game looks like that!!! I use HDR: warm

Thanks!

Intel i5 11700F + H80 | 4x4GB 3200mhz RAM | AORUS ELITE B560M | Samsung 850 PRO SSD 256gb| KINGSTON SA400 480GB SSD | WD 500GB | Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB | Antec 1200 PSU | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and homemade panels and rudder pedals | 24" Samsung T24C550 @60Hz 2ms | Opentrack 3 led clip

I think I was one of the su-27 pilots you shot down. But I had no joystick and no tracker IR, or any of the keys set to release weapons or knew how to toggle off the master arm switch :) I'm glad I made your video look easy. >:D

Oh really? What's your in game alias? Glad you featured in my vid =)

Sorry for the silly question, did you use some post-production effect? Because Your colours looks warmer than mines, I want my game looks like that!!! I use HDR: warm

Thanks!

You are not the first to say that. I did some color correction in after effects using tint, levels and curves to produce that look. While it's nice for montage footage I think it would make the game harder trying to pick out targets. One only needs to have a quick play of BF3 to realise pretty doesn't always make for great gameplay!

@ralfi: can't wait to see that mod!

Actually am rendering now, and will upload as soon as done. Expect it to be up within the next 2-3 hours. When I get home, il post a link here. For those who don't want to wait, just look for the video on my youtube channel by 1pm Eastern time (Youtube ralfidude).

Lots of bricks were shat.

you go online without TrackIR or joystick ?

seems you are taking your virtual pilots life not too serious, hm? :D

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version