FC3/DCS Crash!

[Knight]

I know another crash. There is the log. Also I noticed the turbine fans do not turn on the players F-15c but the AI F-15c does, don't know if you have noticed this. And the 6dof for the F15 don't seem to have the same freedom as the A-10-c, is there a way to change this. Oh and for you guys that run servers Windows 8 is a no no maybe in the future it will be supported better but win7 runs good. If you are already running windows 7 and it still bugged I don't know what to tell you.

DCS-20121116-021249.rar

Edited by [Knight]

Created mission (F-15C vs LZ-39A).

Everything fine, landed, shutdown engines and when crashed when exiting (ESC-Menu, Quit)

Logs attached: zip.gif Logs.zip

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 4 weeks later...

Please give me a thump up for not creating another thread for this.

Jut had a multiplayer game crash in a nice multiplayer mission. Run on a dedicated server, server worked fine. Three of us had "DCS.exe stopped working" thing, I got out of it without problem.

All four of our log files are zipped, along with the mission file.

Please confirm that someone receives it, thank you.

DCSexe_121215_secondwave.zip

[sIGPIC]http://www.forum.lockon.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5279_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I could shot down a Kitchen :smartass: