Activations

Well, it went fine, I received a new Ser#, but it's not working??

Yes i have hat the same problem. All 5 key were uses! :D

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

• Administrators

Activation Issue!

Dear Hammer3246,

Please, copy and paste your serial number correctly. It is valid and was given to you just yesterday.

Dear ViperVJG73,

Please, contact me on webmaster@lockon.ru about the serial numbers. I can see only one serial number under your account and it is valid and still has 2 activations.

Which 5 serial number you are talking about?

Kate Perederko

Site Admin

Dear ViperVJG73,

Please, contact me on webmaster@lockon.ru about the serial numbers. I can see only one serial number under your account and it is valid and still has 2 activations.

Which 5 serial number you are talking about?

Kate Perederko

Site Admin

Dear Madam,

I have two User accounts. The first account was "fulcrum" XXXXXXXXXXXXX" these 5 keys I have use. The second number are got

from you are "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX". This number are bad and says to me: "

You have all 5 key already uses!"

My second account what I constrainedly was to purchased is "ViperVJG73"

There still I have 2 activations.

PS. Yesterday I changed my CPU and wants again a activation.

Which with the false number, I didn't want to complain it.

I bought rather new number.

Regards

Viper

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

Asking for new free keys is exactly for this case where you change your hardware. No need to pay twice.

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

Ok, I obtained mail from webmaster.ru this erroneousness was fixed!

Thanks at all. ;)

Viper

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

Guest ruggbutt

People, I ran out of keys too and I emailed ED and received the new serial the next day. It's customer service like this that keeps me faithful to a company. Doesn't matter if it's software or hardware. I'm on my 4th computer custom built from the same company. As long as they act right I'll continue to spend my money with them.

And while on that subject I wanted to let ED know that I'm ready to pay for Black Shark. ;)

Guest ruggbutt
Why not build it yourself and save some money?

I don't enjoy doing that. They charge me for the parts, and the price I paid for my new rig would have cost $22 less had I ordered it on the net. I get a warranty and I haven't been charged the build fee for the last 3 rigs they did for me.

Dear Hammer3246,

Please, copy and paste your serial number correctly. It is valid and was given to you just yesterday.

Kate Perederko

Site Admin

I've responded to your E-mail and sent the screen shot, I also tried a reinstall, just in case, still no go. I hope its something simple on my end, cuz its pretty hard to screw up a simple cut and paste.:)

13900KF NVD4090 32RAM G2

I don't enjoy doing that. They charge me for the parts, and the price I paid for my new rig would have cost $22 less had I ordered it on the net. I get a warranty and I haven't been charged the build fee for the last 3 rigs they did for me.
Ok.

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5