IAT Training with new aircraft

zaGURUinzaSKY

Nice shots and another great skin!

May I ask as to why you switched to 33s?

Thanx, this is just a 50% skin, it's still in developement. You'll probably like more the final (I hope!).

We switched to Su-33 for tecnical reasons, we like to perform some maneuvers more with the 33 than the 27.

The "Blackdog" (the new skin) will be ready in less than 2 weeks for public download and free use.

Thanx!

Robbie.

guys, you are one of the best virtual squadrons i have ever seen.i hope you"ll get competition ( me )

We're starting on a new original display tonight... for spring 2006 we'll present it with a video... and we'll partecipate probably to some competitions.. even if I don't like the "competition" idea due to the lack of specific judgment method. I like to consider displays a form of art where everyone sees what he like to see. Very personal then...

Robbie.

We're starting on a new original display tonight... for spring 2006 we'll present it with a video... and we'll partecipate probably to some competitions.. even if I don't like the "competition" idea becouse the lack of specific judgment method. I like to consider displays a form of art where everyone sees what he like to see. Very personal then...

yeah, its O.K.Are you planing some new skin?