104th now hosting 1.2.8

Mustang

Last night, a full server ... I'm trying to get in but no free slots. Ok, someone will come out and will be a free slot as usual, in a few minutes. I'm waiting and clicking :music_whistling: . About 45 minutes but no one comes out. I wonder what happens when no one is leaving... I sense something good. :)

Suddenly I jump in and I was right. F15C, F15C, F15C, Su27, Su33, MiG29... F15C, Su27, Su27... After a looooong time AIR TO AIR crowd - 26 fighters :thumbup:

I really enjoyed.

S!

Those times are the best! We had a pretty solid matchup yesterday in A2A between blue and red, lots of skilled drivers giving each other a good test.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few people seem to be having problems with IC.

Here's a link to all the files in correct folder structure. Extract the contents into your root DCS folder AFTER deleting the contents of the Bazar/World/Shapes folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4ael890ynsxo4d/104IC.rar

MD5 FIle: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2g8zb16iy1vzk4t/104IC.md5

Links updated for 1.2.10.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All MiG-21Bis slots are now Ground Attack with associated WPs. Last WP is A2A Bullseye, for those brave souls. Also Nuclear Bombs, RN-24/28 have been removed from rearm stocks... just glitches the server and doesn't even damage ground vehicles. Useless, really.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In the last couple of days every time I connect to the server it would start to load but at the end it will give me a "connection interrupted" error message, anyone know why?

Server is probably full.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

I tried when the server is at 7/27, it threw me the same message though?

Yeah, it definitely wouldn't be the server being full in that case. Are you certain you're updated to the newest version from the update earlier this week? If you aren't, you'll see the same message.

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

All MiG-21Bis slots are now Ground Attack with associated WPs. Last WP is A2A Bullseye, for those brave souls. Also Nuclear Bombs, RN-24/28 have been removed from rearm stocks... just glitches the server and doesn't even damage ground vehicles. Useless, really.

I've been informed when a client/user drops the bomb, it works on units. It certainly doesn't do anything in SP with the AI when it drops. Mae Culpa.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks Buckeye. I have not updated...I don't see this in two other servers (159th and 929th), that's why I didn't think it would be the reason...

Does it mean other servers did not upgrade? Would I have an issue to connect to other server if I upgrade?

Our integrity check is extensive. It will check many files where will be new or modified with the new patches. So yes, this is a possible reason for not being able to enter.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just 1 thing about the Mig 21.

100 S-5 rockets are waaaay to little.

The S-5 is the mig 21s most deadly air to ground weapon (when it comes to number of kills)

But as it is a airbase only has 100 rockets.

And since u can carry 4 pods Either 2 32 rocket pods and 2 16 rocket pods or 4 16 rocket pods.

So thats about 96 rockets in 1 load maximum.

So thats an entire bases supply of rockets.

Im guessing this is a mistake.

Since there is no reason to limit the S-5 rockets balance wise.

Since otherwise u are limited to the S-24B rockets,bombs Kh-66 and gun pods.

The S-24b rockets are powerfull but u can only carry 4 and they launch 2 at a time so unless target is very stacked thats about 2-4 kills for ur rockets.

The Kh-66 u can launch 1-2 at a time but still ur limited in number of kills.

So only really gunpods allow a number of kills and the gunpods will require to do so more passes and dose not pen as easy.

So the S-5 really is the most powerfull weapon (used together with other weapons).

Hope u guys could up the count.

1000-2000 rockets minimum.

maybe its there to punish those filthy people that use scorboards.

Is this serious? Reason I ask is I have a multimonitor setup and it gives me a bug where I can't see clients names next to aircraft. So when I join I always check the scoreboard to see what team I should fly with.

In general do losses hurt the team? I don't remember seeing anything in the briefings but I could be wrong. I'd like to know if I'm doing something bad for the team. Thanks

I upgraded to the latest update, I can connect to the server now.

One thing I find strange is that whenever I am at the 104th server, one of my HOTAS buttons is not working. This specific button is to have Nose Wheel Steering. It works everywhere else, MP or SP, just not on this server. Does anyone know why this could be happening? I am using the Warthog joystick therefore the Target software to program all the buttons.

Without this NWS working, I am not able to steer my plane on the runway and end up being in the mud not able to move, I had to quit to the spectators...

The other question I have is, before I connect, I see the server is almost full, 26/27; I connected to the server, between the red/blue, I can't see there are 26 people, maybe 10, am I missing something here?

I upgraded to the latest update, I can connect to the server now.

One thing I find strange is that whenever I am at the 104th server, one of my HOTAS buttons is not working. This specific button is to have Nose Wheel Steering. It works everywhere else, MP or SP, just not on this server. Does anyone know why this could be happening? I am using the Warthog joystick therefore the Target software to program all the buttons.

Without this NWS working, I am not able to steer my plane on the runway and end up being in the mud not able to move, I had to quit to the spectators...

The other question I have is, before I connect, I see the server is almost full, 26/27; I connected to the server, between the red/blue, I can't see there are 26 people, maybe 10, am I missing something here?

I'm guessing, you have to look at the pool numbers and scroll down to see the full list.

Also... never heard of that happening before re: nosewheel. There's no input files forced. Are you speaking about the A-10C? Or the MiG-21?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There was an issue a 1 or 2 updates ago where Hog pilot's reported that the NWS key's went bogus. Try rebind (maybe unbind first) it and try again. I think Insert is the default keybinding, try that too.

Also please confirm this issue is only after the new update on SP/MP&different servers. If the issue persists you should move this discussion towards the bug section and make a dedicated report there.

Mustang could u guys Increase the amount of S-5 Rockets (for the mig-21) per airbase.

Since atm 1 mig 21 fully loaded will empty a base of S-5 rockets.

And the S-5 Is the most powerfull weapon of the Mig-21 when it comes to number of kills and overall effectiveness.

(and sorry for spamming about it =P )