1.2.3 Mission Editor - 'Fly Mission' Button

Loki_

In previous versions when clicking the 'fly mission' button on the left side of the mission editor UI you were asked if you wanted to save the mission, then when answered y/n the mission editor would launch the currently loaded mission.

In 1.2.3 you now have to click this button twice. Once to prompt the save dialogue and once more to launch the mission. Seems misleading to have a button that says 'fly mission' when all it does initially is 'save mission'.

Yup same issue here, i accidentally made a new thread without seeing yours, here is what i posted -

Previously, if you wanted to fly the mission, you would hit fly, hit yes to save your changes and you'd be on your way to the briefing screen to fly.

Now you have to do the process twice. Load up a mission, make any change to it, hit fly, hit yes to save, then your back into the editor, then hit fly again and you'll then be on your way.

The same happens when you exit, exit is no longer instant after saving. You have to do it twice.

Very, very annoying when making missions.

Didn't really notice it since I have a habit of hitting "save" before I hit fly. But if you don't save before hitting fly and make a change I see what you mean.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

• 1 month later...