"PATROL BY FORCE": SP/MP mission for A-10C

Just reviewed the Tacview record... you were right...

We oriented ourselves by waypoints and not steerpoints, thus entering an orbit way before the OP area, inputing MTU co-ordinates for SA-9s... this made us come too late and entire chopper flight was slain... but never heard a cry for help by the Apaches or the Chinook... :cry:

It would be cool if they checked in over radio like BIG DOG does... so to be aware of them and their mission, cause we didn't even know they were there...

The GBU-38 on JTAC was precise (believe me), he was mistaken for manpad (mentioned in briefing) standing like that on the hill... :D

The message just states the HVT collumn is rolling without an decisive order what to do:

dcs%25202013-04-15%252009-51-59-58.jpg

Maybe a simple, "There are no units to stop the HVT, we eeer lost our SpecOps in a misterious celestial event a little earlier... SO SPRINGFIELD, YOUR'E CLEARED HOT! SCRAP THOSE LADA CONVOY TO PIECES..." :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

• 2 weeks later...

Epic mission, thank you very much. My first attempt (solo) i managed to destroy most targets, then i got the call for targets moving out from Northbridge. I set myself up for a gun strafe, ran in and took out 2 soft targets then bellyflopped lololol.

Will try with my friend later today :)

Thanks again to all mission makers for your time and outstanding effort.