TS and HOTAS

After the current update to TS I'm having trouble with it. I have the TM HOTAS and use the PTT on the throttle (button 2) to use my TS. Now after the update when I press weapon release on my stick (button 2) it also keys up TS. I do not use Target, just program in the game as needed. Any ideas how to correct this? Side note any TS PTT assignment to either stick or throttle can be activated by pressing one or the other if they have the same button ID.

Thanks.

“Shiny Switch Method”

:thumbup:1. You only need to flip the switches that are shiny. Someone before you figured out those make the aircraft work no need to second guess it.

:(2. Never fly an aircraft with a shiny ejection handle.

• ED Team
TS currently doesn't differentiate between different joysticks. I didn't realize that this is a new problem, but it's been brought up on the TS forums and may be addressed in a future patch.

I posted that report on the ts forum they fixed the crash, but they did not fix multiple devices :(

I used to use button 2 on my hotas, but have since changed to using my paddle switch on my stick for my TS to get around the issue.

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thanks for the response.

“Shiny Switch Method”

:thumbup:1. You only need to flip the switches that are shiny. Someone before you figured out those make the aircraft work no need to second guess it.

:(2. Never fly an aircraft with a shiny ejection handle.

Current workaround: Because my stick is getting repaired, I'm using my old TM Cougar along with the TM Warthog throttle. I simply scripted the Cougar to use DX buttons for everything except my 3 PTT buttons. The cougar handles those with the requisite keyboard commands.

When I get the stick, until TS is fixed, I plan to do the same, except with TARGET and the TM Warthog stick.

I posted that report on the ts forum they fixed the crash, but they did not fix multiple devices :(

I used to use button 2 on my hotas, but have since changed to using my paddle switch on my stick for my TS to get around the issue.

The same Problem here.