Hardcore and track i5

Hi,

I am still using a Track IR3 Pro and considering we need to be competitive with ground targets it works fine. The biggest difference I see is the zoom in and out to specific gauges and stuff has to be manually compensated for with good key and joystick setup.

But since I am on a tight budget it works fine for me.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

If you dont have one at all then it is a great improvement to the game. I think people have even mounted the camera behind them for projectors and somehow inverted the trackir axis.

I have only used one on a projector for testing for a short time. It still adds a lot but I was a trackir veteran, for a new person it might take a little while to get used to such a large picture moving about.

You suckered me in to this post, hardcore and trackir. I thought it was something else.

You guys talking about track ir5? (Googled track i5 thinking it was some new hardcore tracking device but nuttin)...

If so, I won't play any flight sims without it. It's a bit like trying to fly with a keyboard...

Intel i5 4670 | GTX 970 | 8 gb Ram | Windows 10

Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek Rudders | Logitech G27 | Astro A40

If you dont have one at all then it is a great improvement to the game. I think people have even mounted the camera behind them for projectors and somehow inverted the trackir axis.

I have only used one on a projector for testing for a short time. It still adds a lot but I was a trackir veteran, for a new person it might take a little while to get used to such a large picture moving about.

You suckered me in to this post, hardcore and trackir. I thought it was something else.

ooops sorry for the title.

the other problem is I use a recliner chair so the position is never the same from hour to hour

I guess I could paste several electrodes I my head since Im bald, no probs, now where to find software....

Hahaha. Picturing you with electrodes glued to your head!! Quality!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG Rampage Extreme VI; i9 7900X (all 10 cores at 4.5GHz); 32 Gb Corsair Dominator DDR4; EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid; 1Tb Samsung 960 Evo M2; 2Tb Samsung 850 Pro secondary.

Oculus Rift; TM Warthog; Saitek Combat Pros.