HELP!! can't complete first Campaign mission

:cry:I follow my navigators instructions perfect make it to the airfield we get cleared to land says land to the right of the hinds I do so after they land but still get 50% mission score and cant progress to next mission.. I have flown it 5 times now and needless to say starting to get frustrated what am I doing wrong????:cry:

Me too, I don't know where to land. Too bad they did not pop a smoke or something to mark which landing pad to use.

needless frustration.:noexpression:

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Gosh. Thanks for this thread. I was so exausted by that flight that I don't really listened to him at the end. Did it three times and always landed on the airport and got no mission success ;)

Thought wtf.... and then searched the forum.

Yep :D Thats the spot, you land there and you get 100.

yea thanks for the help:thumbup:

I can just imagine what it was like hovering around some mud field in the rain looking for A/C 537 and 539 because you are suppose to land in between them.

Must have been nerve racking :music_whistling:

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals