Post tracks please

I asked this on the ubi forum and got a positive response so i thought i might as well ask here. I think it would be great if people here could post a track of whatever they wish to post so others here and just beginning to fly lock on can watch and learn useful things,wehter it be radar modes, flight behavior, flying styles or what have you. I personally love to watch tracks because i learn alot from them especially from the veterans of this sim. 169th panthers has some great tracks on there website and i have gained alot from watching them so i thought people here could do the same. So if you can could people send in some tracks(FC 1.11 COMPATIBLE) showing online BVR,online combat,offline tips or styles that would be great for the community. Thanks all for your support and help here in this great forum.

I ***COMPLETELLY*** support your idea Jessi.

This thread could even be turned "sticky" so that we can access it easier and it will be in evidence and many people from the forum can contribute.

Really good shot!!!

=FN= Six o'Clock

Member of Falcões da Noite Squadron

Florianopolis :: Brazil

To sticky it would be great!!. If somone could also post a (how to) record track,find in correct file and post here on the site would also help others (me included) to send in their tracks. I have watched Goyas online tracks as well as 169 Ice's online track for BVR and have learned a great deal(thanks guys) so i think many would appreciate this.

...169th panthers has some great tracks on there website and i have gained alot from watching them ...

Where is those tracks? I can't find a "tracks" section in their website, do you have the URL?

Thanks!

=FN= Six o'Clock

Thanks for the info Cali, I downloaded a ton of tracks, but there's (or I am doing) something wrong with them... There's no oponents... Only the player.

How do I open them so that i can see the whole action?

=FN= Six o'Clock