Steam key

Slider

I have been running the stand alone version of A-10 Warthog and decided to upgrade to world. Problem is I tried getting my steam key to use my module and I cant find it. I searched on here and I found a thread started in January about how steam ran out of keys. Is this still a problem? I emailed steam about it but no one is getting back to me on it.

I have been running the stand alone version of A-10 Warthog and decided to upgrade to world. Problem is I tried getting my steam key to use my module and I cant find it. I searched on here and I found a thread started in January about how steam ran out of keys. Is this still a problem? I emailed steam about it but no one is getting back to me on it.

Just go to your Steam library right click on A10c and select view CD key. Are you saying they don't have that option? Because I'm fairly sure it is part of the DRM protection and it wouldn't work without it. I could be wrong though as ka-50 doesn't have a cd key on Steam. Have you tried Steam support?

I'm curious as to when you bought a10 on Steam?

Just go to your Steam library right click on A10c and select view CD key. Are you saying they don't have that option? Because I'm fairly sure it is part of the DRM protection and it wouldn't work without it. I could be wrong though as ka-50 doesn't have a cd key on Steam. Have you tried Steam support?

I'm curious as to when you bought a10 on Steam?

When I right click, it does not have that option. When I looked it up on here, there was a thread back in January about steam not having enough keys but they were selling the stand alone version of the Warthog version 1.1.1 or something like that. I have tried steam support but they are not getting back to me. I was just seeing if anyone else who has a steam version of the Warthog is going through the same problem as me.

I had this same problem as I couldn't find my steam key either.

The way I got mine was to start the installation process on steam. Then went back to my library and right clicked DCS A-10 and there it was.

Cancelled the installation and deleted the files where my steam A-10C was downloading to, and got all the files from here instead.

edit: sorry I might have read your original post wrong. I guess you are running the standalone on steam? If so, ignore what I said.

Edited by hopeless

I have noticed, on Steam, that some games have the 'Key" menu option regardless of whether they are installed or not, while others only have that menu option when the game is installed.

I never gave it much thought until now.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

When you on your steam library highlight dcs a10c, on the right there is a link section and it says cdkey.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7Ghz | 980ti | 32gb Ram | Windows 10 64 bit | 840 Pro SSD

Thrustmaster Warthog | VKB Gunfighter Pro | Slaw Device RX Viper | Acer Predator X34

When you on your steam library highlight dcs a10c, on the right there is a link section and it says cdkey.

Doesnt even have an option for me to do this. The only link it provides is going to the page to buy it all over again.

dcssteam_zps98e7a974.jpg

see here.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

One more thing - u dont get this option at normal steam UI (not desktop mode) until you dont have game installed or in downloading progres - i bought DCS:A-10C and got the same problem :)