Set Internal Cargo Multiplayer

I have been making a mission where you pick up troops/supplies and drop them off. I want to make the mission for a COOP but I don't know how to set the internal cargo for multiple Hueys. I can only seem to have that effect my Huey and not my friend's Huey. Is there a way to set the internal cargo weight for multiple Huey's or is this option mainly for singleplayer? It would be nice if you could select which "group" or "pilot" you want to set the weight for.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This would be a really important feature. I don't understand why they haven't implemented it yet. Seems like that would be a 5 min programming job, at the most...

:music_whistling:

Something whit "famous" and "words" comes to mind.......

But yeah, would love ED to actually make this usable in MP.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

Sometimes, things are not as easy at they "seem", and that is very true for programming. For exemple, wouldn't we have failures selectable for client airplanes if it was easy to code ?

I agree, that's why I wrote "seems". Seems to me that player aircraft and client aircraft are coded in an identical way (e.g. you can select freely among the client aircraft of an MP mission even if you play the mission in SP), that's why it is hard for me to understand why some things only work for "Player" but not "Client". But again, probably just "seems" that way to me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro