Need Latest Huey Download

Hamel

Not wanting to sound impatient, but can we have a DCS: UH-1H Huey version 1.2.4.11855 to download. Current version in Downloads/Modules is version 1.2.4.11652. Unfortunately I auto updated DCS World before purchasing Huey and it will not install.

"Can't install UH-1H 1.2.4.11652 into newer DCS World 1.2.4.11855.

Please, download UH-1H Huey 1.2.4.11855 installer."

Thanks

Edit: Sorry, just realized the DCS World update is only 24 hours old. I accept it may take time to load up UH-1H 1.2.4.11855 for downloading. I'm just keen to get into it :)

Edited by Hamel

If artillery is the finger of God, then fast air is Gods hammer.

See post 5 in this thread, it seemed to work for someone yesterday in the same situation as you. till the files are updated on the dcs site.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=105706

Install it using the Module Manager ingame

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Hmm, I have a serial key for the Huey, but I can't actually install it - the current downloadable installer isn't compatible with the current version of DCS, and I can't use the module manager as that only gives me the option to buy the Huey, which leads to the DCS site. As far as I can see, there's nowhere on the DCS site to redeem the Huey key.

Which means I can't fly this beautiful new bird. Any other ideas?

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Hmm, I have a serial key for the Huey, but I can't actually install it - the current downloadable installer isn't compatible with the current version of DCS, and I can't use the module manager as that only gives me the option to buy the Huey, which leads to the DCS site. As far as I can see, there's nowhere on the DCS site to redeem the Huey key.

mmm that is something you need to take up with the shop.. I see your delema.. GunSlinger..:joystick:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

That means your account doesn't know that it owns the Huey yet, which is weird.

You have to be logged in with the account you bought it with.

I was gifted the key by Matt Wagner, as I'm a gaming writer for a magazine. I've got him on the case, but it'd be ace if somebody else could come up with a solution prior, as it's been a couple of days now.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

I was gifted the key by Matt Wagner, as I'm a gaming writer for a magazine. I've got him on the case, but it'd be ace if somebody else could come up with a solution prior, as it's been a couple of days now.

There lies the problem. Not Matt, of course, but the gift part.

I have gifted a key to someone and in order for the system to recognize them as the owner, I had to contact support, open a ticket, and get the key transfered (linked) to the E-shop account for that user.

For the Module Manager to work, that key needs to be linked to your E-shop account ( I assume you have one ). Unfortunately, that puts it all in EDs hands unless they post a link to the current version.

EDIT: Did you try rolling back the World version (info in post #3)?

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Nope, as I can't see any reference to that file in the bin folder within my DCS folder. I can see dcs_updater.exe, but that just starts the game.

Make a shortcut for the dcs_updater.exe and add "update: 1.2.4.11652" to the path in the preferences off the shortcut

something like this

".../bin/dcs_updater.exe" update: 1.2.4.11652

then open that shortcut and it should (might?) roll it back

Edit: i also remember a page where you could link and un-link keys to your account for multiplayer, however i can't seem to find it anymore.

Edited by Nopileus

Nope, as I can't see any reference to that file in the bin folder within my DCS folder. I can see dcs_updater.exe, but that just starts the game.

The dcs_updater just starts the game when you issue this command at the command prompt?

DCS_updater.exe update: 1.2.4.11652

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: