Vehicles reaction delay

I want to ask if it´s possible to set a time reaction delay for ground vehicles with the editor.

For example, A-10C attacking a Shilka. It´s possible to set a reaction time for about 10 seconds from A-10C beeing detected to Shilka start firing at?

Shilka must be present in the map, not hide.

Maybe a trigger around the Shilka 10 kilometers around with the order HOLD, and a smaller trigger inside the big one with the order FIRE, with flags "A-10C inside zone, out side zone" ?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

You can do it the way you described.

or

Create a trigger zone around the shilka. Set to HOLD FIRE when your are out of Shilka zone. When your aircraft reach the zone it will set true FLAG 1. Then do the trigger: time since flag 1 = 10s run triggered action Weapon Free for Shilka.

-This will delay firing by 10s.

More deadly is to set alarm state to green (no radar, no symbol on RWR) and activate radar only if you are in the range of fire.

I used this to some OSA in my mission. Many MP players very shooted down didn't even know what happened :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

.....Vladimir, let's go to Sukhoi.......

Thanks Alex ¡¡

This is exactly what i need.

Could you be kind enough to edit a simple mission with this option to be able to see inside the editor and learn how to do it myself?

Post here as attached file.

Thanks a lot.

(Both options Trigger zone and green state )

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4