have cockpit arguments been published, yet?

wolle

Have the cockpit arguments for the Huey been published yet? I mean those parameters that can be used together with the "X: cockpit argument in range" and similar conditions in the mission editor.

If so, where can I find them?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

Have the cockpit arguments for the Huey been published yet? I mean those parameters that can be used together with the "X: cockpit argument in range" and similar conditions in the mission editor.

If so, where can I find them?

I've been using X: cockpit clickable action 3035-3036 to open the doors once you land. Not sure about any of the others because i've been looking at the pre-made missions for get info.

A document has not been published, but you can find all the arguments you should need in the clickableadata.lua and mainpanel_init.lua files in \Mods\aircrafts\Uh-1H\Cockpit\Scripts.

Use Notepad++ to work with Lua files.

I took a look in there and couldn't get what I needed. I'll wait till somebody deciphers it for me. :)

I'm not very good with the .LUA files and their structure. I guess I could just look in the 4th mission triggers.

• 1 year later...

Same here, I want a song to play as soon as the battery switch has been turned on, and RPM warning reset audio switch has been silenced. Help?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 2 weeks later...

ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5