HowTo: Center HMS

justoc

Hi, I was very happy to find an easy fix for zooming with hms.

Is it possible to put the config file somewhere in the userpath? It is quite annoying to reapply the changes after a patch restored the files, same for custom CMS profiles in the A10.

Thx,

Mav

Yeah, that is why I do not mod too much. An update comes along, mod doesn't work. Then gotta' figure out how to fix it.

Thanks for the JSGME link.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Indeed. I also tried to slave the gun to the HMS, but I have a realy hard time aiming with TrackIR. Do you have any suggestions on that, or is it off possibility to be accurate enough?

I guess it would come in handy when taking out multiple soft targets for example.

• 4 weeks later...

Is this mod broken for anyone else in 1.2.6?

I have changed my "math.rad(0)" but it no longer centres the HMS.

have ED moved the config somewhere else?

Pls Help

EDIT: Damn I feel stupid I messed up my JSGME folder structure by calling it "aircraft" instead of "aircrafts" , what a noob

Edited by jib

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

Did you edit ...\DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\Ka-50\Cockpit\Scripts\config.lua ?

I have set math.rad to 4, as I feel uncomfortable with 0. But still my HMS is set a bit above the center, making it easy to use zoomed in or out.

I would love to try this. If DCS worked, that is.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...