I need a tester for my Navy mod beta

Quite a big Loman mod, in fact - currently running at 66.7Mb and I'm not sure what I've forgotten yet.

The mod's not for public consumption yet, but I need to test the installer and make sure all the skins, models, and tweaks are included so far. I can't do it for the simple reason that all the files are already there (and some more besides) and it'll confuse ModMan something rotten ;)

It's a ModMan 5 compatible Zip file - ideally I'd like someone with a clean install to test it and report back on the new entities, make sure they're there and I haven't missed any.

Current featurelist:

- High-res, realistic skins for Su33 and F14

- Su25UTG (two-seat carrier trainer version of Su25) flyable

- MiG29K flyable

- F111 AI entity

- NATO Merzifon AFB mod

- Return of the Pyotr Velikiy nuclear-powered missile cruiser

- Option to use the Spruance destroyer (untextured) in the ME

- Addition of diesel-electric sub to the Turkish side

- Pyotr Velikiy and Neustrashimy given ability to operate the Ka27

- CH53, AH1 given ability to operate from American ships

- Orange survival suits for Russian pilots

- New loading screens, modified menu interface

- Voiceover training for Russian Naval Ops included in training menu (incomplete as yet)

If you're interested, then show your interest here and PM me your email :)

Follow this link for a list of the things you'd have to check were present and functional ;)

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/38610606/m/9151032493

GREAT brit, let we're all anxiously awaiting your release :).

BTW, could you also include 666th_Birdy's trees mod too into this too?

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

GREAT brit, let we're all anxiously awaiting your release :).

BTW, could you also include 666th_Birdy's trees mod too into this too?

Might struggle on that one - I'm currently using modified scenery files to get Merzifon into the mod. Adding the trees is technically possible, but may be fiddly.

Am trying to get the mod uploaded at lockonskins to simplify file transfers . . . . curse 512k connections!

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

nicee work BGP, did some testing just now, and its coming on great, few little touches are all thats really needed, but once you get em smoothed out it will be a cool mod ;)

so whacha y'all waiting for, dload his mod and help him beta.

;) nice one bgp

nicee work BGP, did some testing just now, and its coming on great, few little touches are all thats really needed, but once you get em smoothed out it will be a cool mod ;)

so whacha y'all waiting for, dload his mod and help him beta.

;) nice one bgp

They can't download it yet, you and me are the only ones with a copy and if you remember, I'm on a 512k connection ;)

Scotsman, on the other hand, has a horrifically fast connection, and has offered to help compile changes to the mod betas and deal with uploads - 67Mb coming in and out of my PC throughout the beta phase just isn't doable.

His help is much appreciated, cheers mate :)

Thanks to those who volunteered, I hope to have 0.6b out for investigation in the next couple of days with Scotsman's help.

Might struggle on that one - I'm currently using modified scenery files to get Merzifon into the mod. Adding the trees is technically possible, but may be fiddly.

Am trying to get the mod uploaded at lockonskins to simplify file transfers . . . . curse 512k connections!

BGP, i have both the Merzifon mod and the trees mod installed which seems to doesnt conflict to each other.

Your mod when finished and if inclusive of the trees mod would be a great all-in-one compilation of great new community enhancements.

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]