What is wrong with 126 MP crushing

TaliG

Please give an explanation. before I reinstall everything, the last 2 days after 126 update, people and servers are crushing. I would like an official advice please, thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Lol, I think you mean "crashing".

Threw me for a loop there. :)

Yes mate, sorry for that, I am Greek and not enough ''foreign language'' educated :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Tali... I've had 2 crashes in 24 hours and I've been running non-stop- I'm following a lot of the advice from the problems we had back with 7570...

I've also not forced scenes or civ traffic... I'm also in a DMZ. I save all missions from scratch on the server with new names after EVERY update... I have disabled ping timeouts which helped with the longer load times as the game became more resource intensive.

A lot of these things may have been fixed and not necessary- but I have a funny feeling that some of these things are helping keep my server up.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

Tali... I've had 2 crashes in 24 hours and I've been running non-stop- I'm following a lot of the advice from the problems we had back with 7570...

I've also not forced scenes or civ traffic... I'm also in a DMZ. I save all missions from scratch on the server with new names after EVERY update... I have disabled ping timeouts which helped with the longer load times as the game became more resource intensive.

A lot of these things may have been fixed and not necessary- but I have a funny feeling that some of these things are helping keep my server up.

ENO thanks for your advise, I just mention it because, its not only me who is crashing, I crashed allot, but I also sew the server that I was trying to fly into eventually crashed. That lead me to think that it was not my installation (as a client), tonight i and yesterday night I could not fly, some times I flew for 10-15 mins before i crush but tonight I was crashing while I was loading weapons, so no flight at all tonight for me, (i tried more than 5 times). First I tried on 51st, then after 51st disappear completely from the hud i went on 104th, like many others. others had no problem for the first 10-15 mins,( i was crashing while loading weapons) until I finaly quit. end if I remember well, server wend down aswell..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Come try the firehouse sometime... I'm interested to see if you have the same experience.

Have you done the Saved games / DCS folder rename yet? Seems to be fixing a lot of issues...

No I dnt do that , i ll do and Ill also come from your server for a ride, thanks for the advise :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Hey Tali, I fly with you sometimes (Brad H) and I have been having the same problem, I think you and I have been on both the 51st and 104th servers and saw them crash many times after this last update.

Let's hope ED fixes it soon, right now DCS is basically not a viable multiplayer game.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nvidia GTX Titan Pascal - i7 6700K - 960 Pro 512GB NVMe SSD - 32GB DDR4 Corsair - Corsair PSU - Saitek x52 Pro - Custom FreeTrack IR Setup - iControl for DCS

Come try the firehouse sometime... I'm interested to see if you have the same experience.

Have you done the Saved games / DCS folder rename yet? Seems to be fixing a lot of issues...

Hey Eno, what's this renaming magic you speak of?

Current Flight Rig

i7 4960X @ 4.6Ghz

ASUS Rampage IV Formula

G.SKILL TridentX 2400Mhz 32GB DDR3

Crucial 1TB MX300 SSD

MSI Gaming X 1080Ti

Samsung 55" JS8000 SUHD 4K

Windows 10 x64

TrackIR 5, Warthog HOTAS

Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

Custom Akers-Barnes, MkI eyeball.

RENAME it !!! :D I was about to shift-del it, I magically (renamed it as I was advised to) and when I got in the sim for a flight, I realised that I lost EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING, from game options together with joystick mapping atc. I copied back the old input folder, is that ok ENO? or i need to configure averything from 0?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

What effect does it have though?

Surely the input folder has nothing to do with it, maybe the net code or others.

If you lost your controller configs, just go to your aircraft, click on the controller column, then load config, and go to the renamed folder input folder, and select the input controller config for that you want to input. :)

I wonder though if this will still be broken method if they have now changed modifiers etc?

I'll test later tonite anyway after loading up fresh 1.2.6 install.

Current Flight Rig

i7 4960X @ 4.6Ghz

ASUS Rampage IV Formula

G.SKILL TridentX 2400Mhz 32GB DDR3

Crucial 1TB MX300 SSD

MSI Gaming X 1080Ti

Samsung 55" JS8000 SUHD 4K

Windows 10 x64

TrackIR 5, Warthog HOTAS

Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

Custom Akers-Barnes, MkI eyeball.