Help with multi-monitor and Shkval/ABRIS

-Ice

Running a setup with 4 monitors - 19"-24"-19"-22". The 24" and 22" are 1920x1080, the 19" are 1280x1024. I am only displaying BS on the 24" and hope to export the Shkval and ABRIS to the 22" which is a touchscreen display for Helios. As far as Win7 is concerned, "0, 0" is the upper left of the 24"; the left-most 19" is at "-1280, 0".

I've seen threads on this but they are old, pre-DCSW. Any help for the new setup?

I've added a monitor config under /DCS World/Config/MonitorSetup but it won't show up properly in the game, no idea why. My cockpit view will start about 1/4 offset to the right, so the left 1/4 of my 24" will display my desktop and the cockpit view will fill the rest of the 3/4 and will spill over to my right 19" screen. This also displaces my ABRIS/Shkval exports such that half of the Shkval is cut out at the edge of my 22" touchscreen.

Here is my .lua file:

_ = function(p) return p; end;

name = _('ABRIS');

Description = 'Single monitor display plus ABRIS and Shkval on touchscreen'

Viewports =

{

Center =

{

x = 0;

y = 0;

width = 1920;

height = 1080;

viewDx = 0;

viewDy = 0;

aspect = 1.777778;

}

}

LEFT_MFCD =

{

x = 3831;

y = 52;

width = 400;

height = 295;

}

RIGHT_MFCD =

{

x = 4287;

y = 313;

width = 320;

height = 420;

}

UIMainView = Viewports.Center

I suppose I can use all of my screen space, but then I'd have to mess with the FOVs and such so I prefer to keep it this way for now.

Any help appreciated!

- Ice

I've added a monitor config under /DCS World/Config/MonitorSetup but it won't show up properly in the game, no idea why. My cockpit view will start about 1/4 offset to the right, so the left 1/4 of my 24" will display my desktop and the cockpit view will fill the rest of the 3/4 and will spill over to my right 19" screen. This also displaces my ABRIS/Shkval exports such that half of the Shkval is cut out at the edge of my 22" touchscreen.

Played with moving the monitor arrangement around and it seems no config works, it will always offset the picture even if my 0, 0 monitor is the left-most monitor. It seems that the only way to avoid this is to use the total resolution of my monitors. :cry:

- Ice

Running a setup with 4 monitors - 19"-24"-19"-22". The 24" and 22" are 1920x1080, the 19" are 1280x1024. I am only displaying BS on the 24" and hope to export the Shkval and ABRIS to the 22" which is a touchscreen display for Helios. As far as Win7 is concerned, "0, 0" is the upper left of the 24"; the left-most 19" is at "-1280, 0".

You need the Phantomonitorfix .

More useful information and a link to it >>> Sticky: Dummies Guide for the “MonitorSetup.lua“