3 Returning US Pilots looking for a home

fiveohmike

Hey Guys,

A couple of my buddies and I are returning to the DCS world and looking for a squadron. We are relearning all the little things but will be back up to speed soon.

Two of us are in CST and one in PST. Looking for an active tight knit group of people to play with. Active being key as I see a lot are not.

Let me know :)

Fiveoh

A-10C Noob - Watch out, I may happen to fly my hog into your car!

Win 7x64 - Core-i7 4770k, 16GB Ram, Titan X, Obutto Cockpit with 3x 27" screens.

Hey Guys,

A couple of my buddies and I are returning to the DCS world and looking for a squadron. We are relearning all the little things but will be back up to speed soon.

Two of us are in CST and one in PST. Looking for an active tight knit group of people to play with. Active being key as I see a lot are not.

Let me know :)

Fiveoh

Click here http://www.blooze.weebly.com It's not a squad but may offer some good MP flights until you find one. We are still using 1.2.6

Click here http://www.blooze.weebly.com It's not a squad but may offer some good MP flights until you find one. We are still using 1.2.6

Will check it out once we are back up to speed enough to contribute :)

A-10C Noob - Watch out, I may happen to fly my hog into your car!

Win 7x64 - Core-i7 4770k, 16GB Ram, Titan X, Obutto Cockpit with 3x 27" screens.

Come and fly with us on our server and join us on teamspeak. We are always looking for new people to fly with.

Asrock Z87 Extreme 4, I5 4670K 4.10 GHZ, 550LC Watercooler, , EVGA NVIDA GTX 980ti, Corsair 500 GB SSD, 16 GB 2133 Ram. X52 Pro, Warthog & Pro Combat Pedals. Epson 96W projector 100" screen, 27" touchscreen with Helios

Hey! My brother and I have considered joining a squad too but I'm always the one that backs out because I don't want anything too formal. On the other hand, it would be nice to see other aircraft in the sky. Any thoughts? Btw, we are PST and CST too. Where are you from?

WotG

Welcome back!

We at the WotG have pretty much all CST / PST guys as well. DC and I are highly active (also fly with S77th ^^^ and a few other groups) and have a number of other pilots that are typically pretty active.

We try to push things to the limits in terms of realism and operational capabilites, but we are pretty casual when it comes to personal interaction and such... No ranks and power trip crap ;)

What do you guys fly?

-Seil

WotG Founder & A10C Lead

Here is a sort of on topic question... Do all of the MP servers require a cold start for players? Does anyone offer a server with a RAMP start option? (Not sure if that is the right term, but basically select the plane / chopper and is is started up and ready to fly as soon as you enter the cockpit.)

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

Here is a sort of on topic question... Do all of the MP servers require a cold start for players? Does anyone offer a server with a RAMP start option? (Not sure if that is the right term, but basically select the plane / chopper and is is started up and ready to fly as soon as you enter the cockpit.)

Some do, some don't (A "RAMP" start BTW would be a cold start), if an aircraft has "HOT" in it's name then it's ready to go.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

Su-25 huh?

Check out the 314th, we are a North American based squadron that flys the Russian stuff. We are pretty laid back and not super mega extreme realism guys, we just aim to have a good time and learn with each other. We have our own teamspeak and server.

Info below in my sig.

Hey

We have around 35 member about half from the US and rest from EU and around the world. We are easy going check us out jump on our TS for a chat. Click on my signature below to redirected to our website for more info.

Merry Christmas

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Steam ID: Jetkar

Steam Group: 223rd CAS

Join and fly with us on the 223rd CAS Dedicated server