This tank sim looks promising, there isnt good tank sims except SB pro pe but thats too expensive, imho :thumbup:
Available tanks to drive and manage
1) Soviet ‘T-62’ tank developed in 1960 with its real crew of 4: driver-engineer, commanding officer, gun layer and loader. ‘T-62’ machine has been used by Soviet army in Afghanistan, by Angolan and Iraq armies.
2) American ‘M60A1’ battle machine developed in 1962, which has been the main NATO tank until mid-80s and had the crew of 4: commander and gun layer, driver-engineer and loader. The tank has been used by Iranian army during the Iran-Iraq war of 1980-1988.
- Dynamic campaigns with historical missions;
- Large-scale tactical battles with real tanks, APCs, artillery, aviation and infantry. Destructible environment. Interactive landscape: ability to dig craters and trenches in real-time.
- Realistic engineering: all the physics depend on the features of battle machines, ballistics, damage of steel modeling, work of the gun sights and observation devices, work of machine crews, tank battle squads and controls.
- After-battle statistics that let player evaluate results of attacks and see received damages with vectors of missile hits.
- Campaigns processor and mode-building utilities that allow modifying main elements of the game, add new machines, units, elements of interface and arms.
- Encyclopedia of battle technics that gives one detailed review of characteristics and comparison of all the technics needed