No more armed structures?

BaD CrC

Mustang, I really hope you have a collection of all these fixes you've put together so they can be put into the next release.

With significant emphasis on the last part, please.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Hi BaD CrC, could you please check the attachment below?

Extract both folders to the root directory of your DCS installation and check results.

Cool, TY Mustang ! :thumbup:

but i think you wanted to make folder: DCSW/Bazar/World/Shapes instead of DCSW/World/Shapes ;)

btw: yes, connectorFire and GT.category were misssing

...and have you ever tested what will cause if Sever used new Fortification Mods objects in online mission while Client hasn't got these buildings in his Mods folder ?

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Cool, TY Mustang ! :thumbup:

but i think you wanted to make folder: DCSW/Bazar/World/Shapes instead of DCSW/World/Shapes ;)

Corrected, thanks.

...and have you ever tested what will cause if Sever used new Fortification Mods objects in online mission while Client hasn't got these buildings in his Mods folder ?

Not sure, i'm guessing that the client without the .luas won't see the structures? i haven't tried this so i'm interested in the result too.

Edited by Mustang

Thanks mustang. When I see the quantity of hot fixes you released lately, I can't wait for the official next patch which should be huge for DCS in general and BS I hope too.

Would be interested to know too if this is somerhing rhat will work in MP too before I release my mission to my squad.

Thanks again.