View locked forward ?

TonyStovepipe

Hi all sorry for the noob question but I can't move the view about like I did before with Alt + c using mouse or with the numpad keys ?

I must of hit a key that locked it some where lol :( and the only thing I could see in the key setting was numlock but that did knowing for me.

Thanks for any help you can give :)

Hello and thanks.

I did not update the game as I downloaded and fully updated 3 days ago when I first bought the game.

The view being locked in the cockpit can't be a normal thing as how would you even play the game if can't move the view around to view the aircraft panels & gauges.

I am not on about moving and clicking (like the script edit to showed) me just moving the camera after you pressed Alt + C then you move your head like you would with trackir.

If I remove that script I think the view would locked again to center view in the cockpit and that's not normal ?

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Hmm, this is interesting. i Just fired up the warthog after some break and i experience the same thing. it feels like something keeps pulling the view to center. with TIR inactive the using numeric pad starts to pan but then it immidiately jumps to center. with mouse view enablet it starts panned but its like pilots eyes are magnetized to the front view.

no recent patches, no recent changes in config. what is this suddenly?

Anton.

My pit build thread .

Simple and cheap UFC project

• 3 months later...
Hmm, this is interesting. i Just fired up the warthog after some break and i experience the same thing. it feels like something keeps pulling the view to center. with TIR inactive the using numeric pad starts to pan but then it immidiately jumps to center. with mouse view enablet it starts panned but its like pilots eyes are magnetized to the front view.

no recent patches, no recent changes in config. what is this suddenly?

Hi Agrasyuk, I've got the same problem exactly. Has anyone found a fix? I'm trying to tweak snap views and this makes that pretty hard.