QUESTION: Stick Forces

Krupi

Please could we have an official response from ED on this question regarding the status of the stick forces on the Spitfire IXc module?

Regards,

Krupi

Personally I get the impression that they are currently not implemented.

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

• ED Team
Please could we have an official response from ED on this question regarding the status of the stick forces on the Spitfire IXc module?

Regards,

Krupi

Personally I get the impression that they are currently not implemented.

Don't you see aileron movement clipping?

Anyway, the only one axis still having no force dependance is the rudder.

The elevator has so low forces, that there will be no clipping, exactly as we did for the Mustang.

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

The elevator has so low forces, that there will be no clipping, exactly as we did for the Mustang.

Exactly as done for the 109 and 190 etc too? or ONLY the mustang and spit?

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

109 definitely has clipping.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

I am surprised. I thought at higher speeds the elevators started to become a bit heavier that is all.

Thanks for the response Yo-Yo

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

that would explain a little the wobbly nature

So she needs to be handled very gently. Thanks for clarifying.

Edited by Whisper

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16