Virtual Air Show Now

JimMack

Great show Frazer, een pluim op je hoed!! Good Job..

Ross..

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Anywhere I could take a look at that track? I missed it and it's streaming is not available on the rehearsal page. Other than that, I fully enjoyed myself watching VFAT 2008. Thinking of performing next year...

The server track is in the attachment. The streaming replay will come soon.

Great show Frazer, een pluim op je hoed!! Good Job..

Ross..

Dank je :)

Meer nederlandse taal dan verwacht hier.

Jazeker, we mogen dan wel klein zijn, maar we zitten overal niet? :D

VFAT2008-BlacksharkDemobyFrazer.miz.trk

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Got it Frazer though at 12:14:05 you're still crashing after landing on the belly next to the tower. You sure this is the host track?

Other than that, impressive flying. I liked the begining the most when you turn around at the main gears :D

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Got it Frazer though at 12:14:05 you're still crashing after landing on the belly next to the tower. You sure this is the host track?

Other than that, impressive flying. I liked the begining the most when you turn around at the main gears :D

That was according the plan, you have to see the live stream to understand that :D

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There we go: Link

Other interesting thing (not BS though): Link

I saw your demo Frazer, great job man..

Edit: Ah, amazing flying Frazer, very respectfull demo..

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha2qzwtKZig

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0025-1.jpg

Grtz,

Ross...

Edited by Ross
  • Like 1

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Fantastic demo Frazer!

You found some things to do with the machine I haven't seen done before!

From what I watched live and streamed I was thoroughly impressed by what you guys have done with a simulation I have been involved with for many years. I'm sure everyone who was a part of getting Lock On out to the public, including Eagle Dynamics and The Fighter Collection is proud to see what has been done with it by all the great people in the community including those excellent demo teams and the support people at VFAT.

I watched the virtual T-birds last night and was blown away by depth of detail in having a narrator and watching the incredible performance by the pilots. It was hard to believe you weren't watching the real show! I think having VFAT really offers a new perspective to airshow viewing by using the different cameras to view the formations from the air as well as the ground.

If there was one thing I would like to see improved it would be having a dedicated camera man for each team who knows the routine and can practice with the team to give the best possible view of it to those watching. Many times I was saying to myself..."please switch cameras or please zoom in or the plane is coming from the left". It seemed that was the only disjointed part of the entire VFAT experience.

Once again... AWSEOME job by you and everyone at VFAT and by the virtual pilots!

A BIG thanks to those at JaBoG32 for all their efforts and support!

Thanks again!

Edited by Shepski