Virtual Air Show Now

JimMack

• ED Team
I don't have the english version, can someone send me this demo track/video?

Would be nice to see what "my rivals" came up with :D

About the BS Demo this sunday, sure take a look, I won't let you guys down :joystick: :D

Frazer - you have a pm

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Just to let you all know, Flanker Demo by Frazer is today at GMT 18:45 to 19:05 (11:45 to 12:05 CST).

Any time you stop by the VFAT, today or tomorrow, you'll see some fine flying from teams all over the world!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

2nd day of the show is about to start. Come and enjoy!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

I watched the show partly, yesterday.

I didn't expect a commented show with live comment and live camera !

How can you stream the game live? Very interesting for other projects !

I was very surprised and overwhelmed!

Great show - Thank you !

Streaming is complicated and if you have no sponsor like we have, EXPENSIVE!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

• ED Team
Looking forward to it Frazer and have fun!! :)

I missed the Knights unfortunately but the Mig demo was superb... very clean and precise with constant action.

Well done Reaper!

Frazer will be displaying in 30 minutes/ Give him a break, he has only 3 weeks to learn how to fly Black Shark. Unlike the real experts - Shepski and AirTito.

• Like 1

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Frazer will be displaying in 30 minutes/ Give him a break, he has only 3 weeks to learn how to fly Black Shark...
That's why there will be also a presentation of the sophisticated ejection and blade separating system, combined with fireworks, as grande finale of the display...;)

j/k

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

Watching his blades, I think he used a simplified flight model. But not sure now...

Anyway nice BS presentation ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

C2D E4500@3GHz + Scythe Katana , 2GB/800, GF9600GT@720 (GV-NX96T512HP), Cyborg Evo, Freetrack (2.2), Samsung 20" @1680x1050, Fortron BSII 400W (peak 430W), Win7 HP x64

Then it was even more nice! :))

Now I see. The server displays all client aircrafts as AI. It means with simplified blades model

Currently I'm in progress with my own display. First piece I already uploaded here http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=568702&postcount=1

(360 deg rudder turn while maintaining flight dirrection)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

C2D E4500@3GHz + Scythe Katana , 2GB/800, GF9600GT@720 (GV-NX96T512HP), Cyborg Evo, Freetrack (2.2), Samsung 20" @1680x1050, Fortron BSII 400W (peak 430W), Win7 HP x64

Anywhere I could take a look at that track? I missed it and it's streaming is not available on the rehearsal page. Other than that, I fully enjoyed myself watching VFAT 2008. Thinking of performing next year...

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

The streaming replays will be all on the virtual-airshows website this week.

The track I got from the live show is corrupt :mad:

Does that happen alot? Because that is quite a dumper.............

And the host track seems not to be recorded....(not in Temp folder).

But I can fly it any time again :)

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The host track is recorded where the mission file is and it has the same name. E.g. if the mission's name is Mission.miz, the host track will be saved in the same folder by the name Mission.miz.trk. Client tracks are saved to the Temp folder.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=