New Video: Frazer Demo

This is a video of an air display flown live at LLTM by Frazer. However it is a picture-in-picture presentation in 4 windows, similar to the Kamov video of the real Ka-50. The top left window shows the external view of the Ka-50. The top right window shows the HUD view, including the wind vane. The bottom right window shows the cockpit view, in particular the coordinated movement of collective, cyclic and rudders. One can understand why someone said that flying a helicopter was like dancing on a pinhead!

The full-resolution HD version will be available on the website's Video section shortly, but for now the YouTube version can be found here:

If your connection allows it, be sure to click the "HD" icon in YouTube!

Edited by EvilBivol-1
  • Like 1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

That's some seriously kickass flying!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

EvilBivol-1 or Frazer could you send this video as a track. It's really appreciated.

In this post you can download the track (externals only) of the same display, flown at VFAT 2008.

Here you can download the live display as it was filmed at the VFAT2008

In the attatchment you find the demo track used for this movie with internals, crash included :joystick: :D

Edit: Track has been removed.

Edited by Frazer
  • Like 2

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
WHOA!!! Thats a very pleasant surprize! :cheer3nc::cheer3nc::cheer3nc:

Though, how did you manage to change the landing? I traditionally wreck my Ka-50 after the demo :D

Thanks a lot for making this movie, it's a great honor for me!

Hi Frazer, this is Jim, we met at LLTM and you gve me the track. I took over just before you did your final flip and landed. Sorry, I should have asked your permission before we created this video.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

JimMack, thanks for the video, it's very cool.

Please can you have a look at video links, there are lots of them not working, specially DCS BlackShark Overview (Spanish).

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

• ED Team
JimMack, thanks for the video, it's very cool.

Please can you have a look at video links, there are lots of them not working, specially DCS BlackShark Overview (Spanish).

Video links are now working!

• Like 1

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice vid. Awesome manuvers - I had no idea you could fly those moves in the 'shark.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.

• 1 month later...

Hi Frazer.

Can´t stop seeing this video again and again. Is incredible ¡¡¡

But i have a question for you, better said some work for you if you want to do it.

Could you make a doc file with a description of the manouvers in the video? Like :

360º Roll: Start speed - how many rudder input - roll input - pitch - collective RPM input - etc.

I am trying to replicate the figures but with the track and cockpit view is very difficult to reproduce it. A doc with a description of the parameters in every figure would be very useful for me.

Thanks for a great video and think in this proposal.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Hello Esac_mirmidon,

I'm happy to have you inspired with this aerobatic demonstration!

I believe though, that it is much better for you to learn flight maneuvers by trial and error. It will make you a better pilot and it will bring more diversaty in the aerobatic community aswell. Something there won't be if people make exact replicas of maneuvers or airshows.

Next to my believes, if I would make this doc. and show the community how exactly to fly these maneuvers, I give away the credits of my hard work. As much as I love the community, there is a limit. Hopefully you can put yourself in to my position and understand that! :)

Best of luck and happy flying! :joystick::pilotfly:

Edited by Frazer

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks anyway...

A tip for a 360º roll or a loop without breaking the blades? XDDD

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• 3 months later...