17 October

pagadi-zaiet

Loook forward for the russian version download ! Credit card ready!

Are you guys even sure the Russian version will be available to download for westerners? Seems to me they might not be able to sell it to anyone but Russians for the same reasons that our release date is farther out(i.e ratings etc)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

Wags did mention that ED would offer russian version for download on or soon after the 17th, so me and many here think it will be available, still it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

Please provide a URL link to the download page.

Thanks.

The E-Shop on digitalcombatsimulator.com doesn't have a link, and on 1C Online, I didn't find any joy their either.

I think Wags will, just a moment before he packs up work, post somthing like this:

"Hey Guys, I had a terrible day because of you westerners and worked my butt off but now I can bring you the holy massage: DCS: BS is available for donwload now. So now I will go into retirement, have fun!"

GREETz Fahrenheit

@Wags, if you are too weary to tipe just copy and paste my solution:D

Sniper121

DCS A-10C Beta Pilot

USAF Retired AMMO Troop (461X0/2W0X1)

AMMO Creed: "Providing The Enemy The Opportunity to Die for their country"

System Specs: XPS710 Intel Core2Quad©2.66GHz (4 CPUs)/4GB RAM@1066MHz/nVidia GF260GTX 896MB DDR3 PCIe x2 SLI/SB X-Fi/TM Cougar HOTAS-Ü2NXT Mod/SimPed F16/C Rudder Control System & TM Cougar MFD/TrackIR5 & TrackClipPro®.

Bad News :/

I looked on the 1C boards. They will only be selling it ro Russians.....

Guess everyone has to wait.....

image.php?u=5015&dateline=1210758718Nike-it user_offline.gif

Administrator

icon1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by WRFirefox viewpost.gif

Hi,

Black Shark has gone gold in the russian version. Will it be available to download at the 17. Oktober on this website?

Thanks for an answer and sorry my english isn´t very well.

WRFirefox

No, this game is going to be published only in Russia.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit