Skin request: Blue Impulse F86F

IJN Nagato

Hello I would like to make a skin request for the F86F, based on the Japanese Air-Self Defense Aerobatic team, Blue Impulse. I'll post some picture examples of what their Sabre's paint scheme was.

If any skin makers want more example pictures, just search Blue Impulse F86F and you'll find plenty.

Thank you to anyone anyone who may create this.

YNlvGEH.jpg

gRwyCAm.jpg

tArqxVo.jpg

Hey there IJN Nagato :-) I'm working on this skin for you. Currently logged off my machine. That and finally got my account sorted out on here.

I'll try get some early pictures up tomorrow :)

Rob / StaR

• 2 weeks later...
Hey there IJN Nagato :-) I'm working on this skin for you. Currently logged off my machine. That and finally got my account sorted out on here.

I'll try get some early pictures up tomorrow :)

Rob / StaR

Okay, I saw the pictures, THANK YOU!! they look great.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Hello I would like to make a skin request for the F86F, based on the Japanese Air-Self Defense Aerobatic team, Blue Impulse. I'll post some picture examples of what their Sabre's paint scheme was.

As you can find on the pics and as we all knowns,since the BI operates only F-40 sabre,then there's always a rumour about the white "gap" between wingtip and slatted inner-area which doesn't featured hard-wing Saber and no-solve at current stage then make this work stall.

I suggest,it's not too late to put this idea on schedule until there's a F-40 or complete Sabre family issues on this one.

:)

Screen_150328_151758.jpg

Screen_160119_021839.jpg

Screen_160119_021946.jpg

CL-F86-2-427-63Wing-1.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

• 4 weeks later...