Will the F-14B be coming with the DFCS?

Hummingbird

Very unlikely. If we ever did it, it would be with a B(U) or D and those are extremely unlikely. Like I've said before, we have to draw the line somewhere.

so no chance of a super tomcat21 then? :(

• Like 2

7700k @5ghz, 32gb 3200mhz ram, 2080ti, nvme drives, valve index vr

so no chance of a super tomcat21 then? :(

ROFL, where do you guys keep getting these ideas from? Is there like an Onion page on DCS somewhere out there?

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

Sometimes it feels like there is...

:lol:

it was tongue in cheek, although id LOVE 1!

Ah..... my bad then! :pilotfly:

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

Very unlikely. If we ever did it, it would be with a B(U) or D and those are extremely unlikely. Like I've said before, we have to draw the line somewhere.
I'd pay $80 for the D model. Nobody is expecting you to add it to the current Tomcat lineup.

I'd buy it as a separate module in a heartbeat.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I'd pay $80 for the D model. Nobody is expecting you to add it to the current Tomcat lineup.

I'd buy it as a separate module in a heartbeat.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Most of us would :D

Alas, it's not meant to be at this time