SADL MOD

QqBKKkG.png

This mod enables the possiblity to have the KC-135, E-2C and E-3A aircraft show up on SADL.

I heard somewhere (?) that all aircraft detected by AWACS are designated by a Track Number and displayed in the SADL. That includes both friendly, and hostile aircraft. In addition, I heard from that same somewhere (???) that some of the latest KC-135 tankers are able to transmit their position in the SADL.

It works exactly like how you would set a tanker's TACAN channel in the mission editor.

How to:

Add an advanced waypoint action for the desired aircraft,

- TYPE: Peform Command.

- ACTION: EPLRS.

- ENABLE: checked.

Works in both 1.5 and 2.0

e677082a5aff76d3e04f8a306052e6e4.png

Download Link (JSGME Ready): SADL MOD - 14AUG16

Notes:

- AFAIK Track Number for AI aircraft cannot be set, they usually start in "0" so make sure you set your net numbers to deconflict accordingly (A-10C TAD).

- In multiplayer, only the server host has to run the mod. All other player can join with or without it.

- Fails Integrity Check.

Edited by Kimi_uy

• 2 years later...

so why doesnt the in game DCS A10C SADL have these abilities ? Why did it come to having someone create mod to give A10C features it should already have?

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD