DCS Tornado GR1 and DCS Iraq

Elliottc26

Would love to have the ability to accurately fly RAF missions from both Iraqi conflicts...:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gumbo's Flying Circus - Visit Twitch to Watch!

PC Specs: 2700x @ 4Ghz, 32Gb 3200 DDR4, 8GB Palit RTX 2080, Intel SSD7 NvMe, Samsung 860 Evo SSD, AOC G2460PF 144hz 1ms 1080p Freesync monitor, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Thrustmaster Warthog, TrackHat :pilotfly:

Would love to have the ability to accurately fly RAF missions from both Iraqi conflicts...:thumbup:

I'd be inclined to agree with you - and they do have a very detailed Tornado IDS model just waiting for a soul BUT they've committed to the Hornet, Mi-24 and F-16C. Unless they suddenly expand their 3rd party developer list, or grow an extra development team, we won't see it for some time...

But it would be nice to see the UK air inventory receive some flyable aircraft they actually used. I discussed the inclusion of a naval F-4, over in the Belsimtek subforum, based on the F-4K for that exact reason - as much as I believe REDFOR needs a day/night all-weather strike fighter, it would be ideal for the UK to have a flyable aircraft they actually used.