Possible BUG: Abrupt Taileron Movement upon LEF Extension

Ironhand

The MiG-29 manual available online indicates that the automatic longitudinal stability control adjusts the taileron actuator to counteract pitch moments during LEF operation. All well and good. In the sim, however, with the landing gear retracted, LEF extension causes an abrupt and severe repositioning of the tailerons in the pitch-up direction. This repositoning is far more extreme than that which occurs when LEF extension occurs as a result of the landing gear being lowered. Track attached.

The following is a video made from the track. Notice the abrupt change in taileron position as LEF extension occurs and that my nose, which was beginning to fall toward the horizon, abruptly stops its fall as the tailerons react. There was no stick input except for trim.

Now, it may be that this is how the real deal works. But it seems extreme, especially since the movement is much less abrupt and severe when the LEF extension occurs as a result of the landing gear lever being moved to the down position.

MiG-29 LEX.trk

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

• ED Team

It's fixed already

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me