Datalink in Multiplayer

Esac_mirmidon

In datalink mode only four ka-50 could be linked at the same time.

If i create a MP mission with 6 players is possible to link they in two groups of three? Or one group of four and other of two?

How can i do so in the editor and in the data link panel?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Could you extend more about that? Frequency?

You are talking about radio frequencies? Wich radio equiment i must operate to set different frequencies to different groups?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Any amount of players can share data link to receive targets as long as they are in "receive" mode... all of them can send targets if needed, but to do so, they must change to "send" mode and after target was sent, swich back to the "receive" mode. So, all players on the same frequence in the "receive" mode will receive the targets from the one who is in "send" mode.

• Like 1

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is there a way to change the default frequency of your BS? I always play with a group of friends in public servers and we just switch frequency, but I was wondering if there's a file that can be modified so that we don't have to do it every time.