Key assignments gone nuts.. please help!

MadTommy

Arrrghhh i need some helps lads!

My x52pro profile software was being a little temperamental, and after constantly hearing it was better to use the ingame key assignments i set about setting up my stick ingame.... it has not gone well.

After setting up my x52pro for the A10, i saved the profile. Went ingame to test but none of my keyboard commands were working.. for a start i was unable to unpause the game. So i went back to the key assignment section and found that the keyboard section had a duplication of my x52 section, i.e the Keyboard column & x52 column looked identical!

So I then went through every Keyboard command and set them back to Default, upon saving i get the following error!

lockonerror.jpg

My key assignments and now totally fubared... HELP wtf happened? and how can i resolve it.. any help would be much appreciated!

Edited by MadTommy

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

You can quickly revert all of your controls to defualt by going to \...\Config\Input\Aircrafts folder. Inside of this you will see a folder for each aircraft. Inside each aircraft folder you will have .lua files for each controller AND a file called default.lua. To clear all commands for that controller for that aircraft, delete all file and only leave the default.lua file.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

EvilBivol-1 you are a star.. i deleted the Keyboard.lua in \LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2\Config\Input\Aircrafts\a-10a\keyboard loaded FC2 and was back to normal.

Thank you very much for your swift help.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

BTW this is a known and previously reported bug.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Also as you've discovered (me to) do not use the "Save profile" when setting up your controller in game. Just hit OK and it will save automatically to the specific aircraft in the \aircrafts folder.

After I re-installed the game I saved a clean copy of the Aircrafts folder for just this occurance. I still prefer to program in game rather than using SST and since I haven't touched the "save profile" since that time it's all working great.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

I had saved a profile that was working great. I made no attempt to copy one AC to another. I did have to reinstall the game. I try to load up my old hotas config - but it loads up the keyboard keys in the hotas section. So that means, Redo. again. and again... seriously get out the violins and tissues, i've programed this thing so many times now.... but i'll be optimistic, this will be the last time.