F15C AFM progress report?

VanjaB

Love the F-15C AFM!

I would like even more to have a full DCS F-15C.

But I would also be interested in an FC3 level F-15A with and PFM also followed by a full DCS F-15A. Such an aircraft is more of a contemporary of the soon to be released MiG-21bis. The F-15A's main limitations compared to the F-15C would be older missiles (AIM-7F and AIM-9J or AIM-9L), a slightly less capable radar (no TWS!), and problematic early F100 engines.

While I would much prefer a full DCS F-4 of any variant, but with a slatted F-4E making the most sense, adapting the FC3 F-15C with PFM into an F-15A should be a whole lot easier than starting from scratch with an entirely different aircraft.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Love the F-15C AFM!

I would like even more to have a full DCS F-15C.

But I would also be interested in an FC3 level F-15A with and PFM also followed by a full DCS F-15A. Such an aircraft is more of a contemporary of the soon to be released MiG-21bis. The F-15A's main limitations compared to the F-15C would be older missiles (AIM-7F and AIM-9J or AIM-9L), a slightly less capable radar (no TWS!), and problematic early F100 engines.

While I would much prefer a full DCS F-4 of any variant, but with a slatted F-4E making the most sense, adapting the FC3 F-15C with PFM into an F-15A should be a whole lot easier than starting from scratch with an entirely different aircraft.

Yes please :)