F15C AFM progress report?

VanjaB

• 4 weeks later...
This news is from two days ago. I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere on the forum, so I'm leaving it here:

http://www.belsimtek.com/news/1459/

Good find!! :thumbup: I believe things are not too far off for release of this and other modules!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Interesting the "New advanced engine model and fuel system model"

I think it's been a part of the whole AFM idea from the start. The Su-25 already has it - you can starve the engine of fuel by holding negative Gs, I think turbine torque is also simulated... Of course the F100-PW-220 will bring some new things to the table, like the afterburner :).

This news is from two days ago. I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere on the forum, so I'm leaving it here:

http://www.belsimtek.com/news/1459/

Let's see how long it takes for that 'news' to be deleted.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Let's see how long it takes for that 'news' to be deleted.

That thought did dwell in the back of my mind also.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

That thought did dwell in the back of my mind also.

Which is why I have a PDF archive of various things. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

i guess I can hit BUY on this F-15 hotas I've been watching and start converting it to USB :)

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Great great exiting news!!!! And it sounds awesome!

The new model significantly improves the entire flying experience, making special flight conditions like air to air refueling, landing, and edge of the envelope flying far more dynamic, exciting, and even more challenging. Straight and level flight no longer feels like “flying on rails” while maneuvering flight provides a sensation of the power and control in your hands.

At this stage of development, we can confidently provide a highly accurate aerodynamics model of the F-15C accompanied by a partly reproduced systems model.

The estimated release date of the new flight model for F-15C Eagle DCS module is late March, 2014

A few questions for EvilBivol-1 and PilotMi8:

• Does Belsimtek will make (Belsimtek's branded) F-15C: DCS Flaming Cliffs?
  • Does Belsimtek will make others AFMs for existent DCS Flaming Cliffs aircrafts?
  • Does Belsimtek will make (Belsimtek's branded) the planned DCS: F-15C Eagle?

Thanks in advances!

Bye

Phant

Edited by phant

AMVI

Where (link) and what has been answered?

Bye

Phant

I don't feel like searching for the link, but Wags said all the FC3 aircraft will at some point be upgraded with an AFM. More recently, it was stated that Belsimtek was the one working on the AFM, for ED. Since Belsimtek are partners with ED, I would assume it's just going to be F-15C: Flaming Cliffs module. Same as before, just with an AFM.

And for your last question:

"We are considering the possibility of creating a complete avionics model with clickable cockpit and accurate systems modeling. This would be a major development however, so a final decision has not yet been made." - From Belsimtek's website.

EDIT: This is also speculation (sorry mods,) but since they've already put over a year into the development of the F-15C AFM, and the F-15C already has a cockpit set up for clickable buttons, I would bet we see a DCS: F-15C module at some point in the future.

"Over a year a hard work has gone into the development of this model and now it is finally ready for initial external testing."

Edited by KaspeR32

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

I don't feel like searching for the link, but Wags said all the FC3 aircraft will at some point be upgraded with an AFM. More recently, it was stated that Belsimtek was the one working on the AFM, for ED. Since Belsimtek are partners with ED, I would assume it's just going to be F-15C: Flaming Cliffs module. Same as before, just with an AFM.

And for your last question:

"We are considering the possibility of creating a complete avionics model with clickable cockpit and accurate systems modeling. This would be a major development however, so a final decision has not yet been made." - From Belsimtek's website.

Thanks KaspeR, but i already know all these things.

My questions were more specific: i would to know if Belsimtek is going to release the modules with is brand, as they made with UH-1H Huey and Mi-8MTV2.

Bye

Phant

AMVI