F15C AFM progress report?

VanjaB

Might we get an official progress report on the standalone F15C module please? Any little tidbit of information will be welcome. Its been ages since Wags posted anything and since Belsimtek is actually working on the AFM maybe this is the place to ask for one? Pretty please, with sugar on top?!

;)

I wouldn't mind hearing an update either, since we were told a real Eagle pilot took it for a spin and made suggestions that would push back the release a bit. Where is it now?

The State Military (MAG 13)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHEEP WE-01

AV-8B BuNo 164553

VMA-214

Col J. “Poe” Rasmussen

http://www.statelyfe.com

Specs: Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi; i9-9900K; EVGA 2080 Ti Black; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4; Samsung 970 EVO Series M.2 SSD; WIN10; ASUS VG248QE; CV-1 and Index

Modules: A-10C; AV8B; CA; FC3; F-5; F-14; F-18; F-86; HAWK; L-39; P-51; UH1H; NTTR; Normandy; Persian Gulf

Might we get an official progress report on the standalone F15C module please? Any little tidbit of information will be welcome. Its been ages since Wags posted anything and since Belsimtek is actually working on the AFM maybe this is the place to ask for one? Pretty please, with sugar on top?!

;)

I agree. We are on fire :thumbup: . What is an estimate release date? Wags said that real F-15 pilot found some areas that need more adjustment. That was two months ago. Hope that progress has been made since then.

[B]*NOB* Lucky[/B] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi

I am eager also to see how things are coming along. There has been very little on AFM updates for both F-15 & Su-27. Although there was short video posted showing a Su-27 landing a couple of weeks ago.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Hello, my name is Pyro and I drink it all for show. But ED flies the hog so they gotta drink it slow.

I have no doubt that it will be excellent, as per their past work. Just give it time and it will be out when it is out.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

Considering the AFM F-15C was said to have just missed the first 1.2.7 ..... its taking awhile longer than I had wished for .

Belsimtek stated that it would be the middle of 2014.

From their web page.

The estimated release date for the advanced flight model for F-15C Eagle DCS module is middle of 2014

http://www.belsimtek.com/news/217/

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Think about it,

if the F-15C AFM Missed the 1.2.7 Features Freeze.

when's the next time it can be added?, in the 1.2.8 Internal Builds.

So basically, mid 2014 is prolly correct, as that may or may not be when 1.2.8 is done.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Think about it,

if the F-15C AFM Missed the 1.2.7 Features Freeze.

when's the next time it can be added?, in the 1.2.8 Internal Builds.

So basically, mid 2014 is prolly correct, as that may or may not be when 1.2.8 is done.

I hope you're wrong as that would mean my F15 sitting in the hangar for many more months to come..

In that case, I'd hope for Su27 AFM to be released in the meantime..:D

Edited by Kenan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

Every thing is subject to change as Matt signature says. Projects get shuffled and that is understood as there are a lot of things that are lined up for DCS to take it to the next level. There is nothing we can do except wait, BUT if it's not too much to ask, throw us a little bone to see how things are maturing.

h082614BD

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

I hope you're wrong as that would mean my F15 sitting in the hangar for many more months to come..

In that case, I'd hope for Su27 AFM to be released in the meantime..:D

Don't forget about the Open Beta :) It will hopefully come, and it comes sooner... Then it is up to you whether joining or not.

- KGB -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Every thing is subject to change as Matt signature says. Projects get shuffled and that is understood as there are a lot of things that are lined up for DCS to take it to the next level. There is nothing we can do except wait, BUT if it's not too much to ask, throw us a little bone to see how things are maturing.

Just look at the new commercial, apparently some folks can see the new AFM. :D

[EDIT]: and that F-15 AFM definitely looks super sexy!

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Just look at the new commercial, apparently some folks can see the new AFM. :D

Hahahahhaha!!! Yes I did see it C!! The clip was too damned fast and I wanted more!! :)

EDIT: I guess that was the little bone...

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Dale Earnhardt was said to be able to see the air of the draft, so why not the ability to see an AFM :)

Perhaps, if he could also see it in Iracing. :P

Perhaps, if he could also see it in Iracing. :P

Dale Earnhardt Sr. never got a chance to play iRacing,

Dale Jr has been online like once in the last year.

As for the F-15C AFM, People can seriously see an AFM in a 3 second clip of a F-15 rotating?, hrrmmm

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Dale Earnhardt was said to be able to see the air of the draft, so why not the ability to see an AFM :)

I just got a lump in my throat by you mentioning Dale Earnhardt. Gosh I miss him... Forgive me for going off topic.

Back on topic. This from Matt, Dec. 8th

Another item we are working on is better sound for the Eagle to include more accurate OWS tones and buffet / "Eagle Roar".

Does anyone know of any examples of this?

Edited by Raven68

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Im going to have to ask everyone to please stop speculating, right now the official date is middle of 2014 as that is indicated on Belsimtek's website. ;)

Hopefully somoene from ED or Belsimtek sees this thread, takes pity on us poor mortals and gives us some info on what is going on behind the scenes and maybe throws us a bone or two as Raven so eloquently put it.

• Like 1

Apparently no bones to throw. ;)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

;1993179']I'd tell you but I'm not allowed to throw any bones ;)

Something to do with a cargo plane, rubber dog sh!t and Hong Kong!

AAAHHH!!! Salt in the wound!! Thanks Maverick for the tease. I hope you are at least enjoying testing it buddy. :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional