Mission 15

Lizzard

so..finally I reached the last Mission in the Campaign...but how the heck should I keep up with me Mi-24?!?! Even if I take off instantly...no chance...after 1 Minute I get a Mission fail..because the Mi-24 lost contact with me?!

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

now the fun begins..I also have the 2 immortal Guys...but this option is not set in the Waypoint Actions?!?! I also can´t simply delete the 2 Guys, because I do not know who they are out of the 25..:(

EDIT: o.k. o.k. the 2 Guys are a seperate hidden Group...et voila the immortal Waypoint Action..

Edited by Lizzard

My Specs:

:D any hints what I have exactly to do in that Mission?! So I follow the lead to the Target Area..then I kill all Enemys..then I patrol the Road and Kill Convoy A...after that I kill Convoy B...all Enemys are dead..and the Mission stops somehow..no radio messages or anything?! I guess when I simply return to madrid the Mission will not be successful..did I miss something?!

My Specs:

If I remember correctly, I took out the convoy on top of the hill near the LZ, wiped out the enemy ground troops and waited for a while. The mission is a success when friendly troops reach the area where the enemy troops used to be.

Convoy B? Is that the one a bit further away to the South? I never fired a single shot at them myself, other flights took care of them.

Maybe I'll have to refly the mission to refresh my memory a bit.

Dear Shilka. I hate you so very very much. Love, Rex

because nothing seemed to happen I turned on Labels and killed every Enemy out there..something is worng anyway..when I watch the Troops they run to the River and stop at the small Hill...absolutly nothing more happens..I even landed beside them and acceleratetd the Time..and waited..nothing:(

My Specs:

o.k. now it is obvious..the Problem was I reached the Target Area and gave my Doorgunners the Free Fire Order...so they killed the whole enemy Infantry..this broke some Triggers.. If you hold back your Doorgunners and let you friendly Infantry do the work, the mission ends as planned..

Big thanks Reksi-Erkki

My Specs:

I can't remember if I let my gunners take care of the ground troops, probably not - but they did shoot around a lot when I was buzzing the area. I usually give them the permission to fire at will when around enemy forces.

Great that it works for you now! It's a good campaign, despite these little bugs here and there.

Dear Shilka. I hate you so very very much. Love, Rex

This is the mission I got hung up on. In the end I modified the trigger slightly and it worked but from what's been discussed it sounds like I also made the mistake of killing too many insurgents. I can't understand from the triggers why but that's not important.

Overall I really enjoyed this campaign and the UH-1 and its just a shame that the last couple of missions got hung up on silly things. Even so Belsimtek have done a great job for which I'll say a big thank you.

just keep in mind..the Huey Campaign was introduced with the Huey in an "early BETA" Stage..there were no Doorgunners or anything.. I think most Bugs in the Campaign came with feature updates:)

My Specs:

I never had any issues with this particular mission. I completed it in the 1st run unlike a few previous missions that were a slightly buggy.

But in general the whole campaign was a real treat. I really enjoyed playing it and whoever made this campaign should be labeled as the official ED campaign maker. It had a very interesting story realistic enough to assimilate and engage with, interesting characters to associate and connect emotionally with and of course a kickass huey helicopter challenging enough and learn on the fly. Thanks to ED too for an amazing combat sim and for incorporating the adjust controls button in the ingame menu, it was very handy.:P

:thumbup:

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I encountered another problem I think. After Mission completion I leave the game but instead of marking the campaign as done I'm still able to fly the next Mission which is Aurora again. I returned to Madrid and surely got the Mission sucessful message. Any ideas so far?

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep, 100 points. I have also checked in the campaign editor that it was the final stage. Wil try again the next days. Only thing that was different from stock was a custom loadout with rockets to counter the famous rooftop insurgents.

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

would get 100 points on f15 missions all the time and still fail. would need to complete them in a certain way; praying the triggers worked correctly and getting to the next mission.

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

?! wait...the rooftop Mission ist not the last one..the last on is the mission where you assist friendly troops on a field..that one is named "good evening" or something..so it seems you are missing the last mission?!?! it should be 15 *.miz Files in the Campaign Folder?!

My Specs:

would get 100 points on f15 missions all the time and still fail. would need to complete them in a certain way; praying the triggers worked correctly and getting to the next mission.

I don`t really play the FC3 Campaigns..I tried the SU-27...but it just becomes ridiculously unfair at a certain point..

My Specs:

Ok then something is really weird here. Aurora is stage 15 in my campaign. I will try to use the repsir function hoping to get around a new installation.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok, the repair function did it. Now I have Good evening as stage 15 and will try it this evening. Thanks for your fast replies Lizzard and Will, and thanks for the repair function ED :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 6 months later...

I am stuck in last mission. Plz help me. I killed the convey and then got keep searching the road message on radio. After that nothing is happening.

Edited by sniperwolfpk5

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language