Issue with latest geforce drivers

've noticed long, parallel shading lines over water that change direction depending on where you're looking.

This is with a GTX 770, water and all other settings at high.

Didn't get a screenshot but have seen it several times since updating.

I have also experienced a bright purple/red flash very occasionally on the HUD in several aircraft since updating drivers.

You mean some sort of line shaped shadow on water which is changing course ? I have noticed it when flying on VA. GTX550Ti latest drivers. I have also noticed that when I'm cruising at 20 feet and dumping flares I have some sort of colorful glitch.

I've seen black parallel lines whilst flying over water at altitude.

I haven't updated the graphics card drivers either.

I'm using two AMD Radeon 6950 but using just one card (x-fire disabled) as DCS doesn't support it :(

I though it may have something to do with smoke trails (exhaust) from other aircraft...ie a bug associated with the smoke trails as that's what the lines look like, and its only appeared since they were implemented.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.