Typo in my username

When I joined a couple days ago, I did so while laying in bed half asleep. Like an idiot, I forgot the "s" on the end of my username. It is supposed to be "Ace of Harts". How can I change this? Thank you in advance for any guidance or assistance.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Sent a PM to const.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Sent a PM to const.

Thank you, appreciate the tip. I PM'ed him to tell him to disregard my request (see below)

I think Ace of Hart sounds better anyway....

You won me over, might as well just leave it. Most call names come from mistakes, so why not my username?

What about the 'e'?

(n/m, just wondering :o)

Hart is part of my last name, so I'm just combining the "Ace" aspect of piloting with the 'Heart" aspect of the "Ace of Hearts" phrase. Trying to be clever and failed with a typo, womp womp.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

At lest you/we get a choice on our call signs online..... In the military you/we don't get that privilege.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Yeah I had a similar typo way back when I registered..I ended up with "Kenan" although it was supposed to be "Kenan The Greatest"..oh well..

Dont lie, it was Kenan, then Kenan1.0, then Kenan1.2.9, and about 1000 more variations of the sort...you can fool everyone, but Im on to you. :thumbup: