For the Stockholm simmers: places to stay?

Lucas_From_Hell

I do hope this doesn't infringe any rules of the community, but things got a bit dire here and necessity is the mother of invention so…

Me and my girlfriend are in Stockholm, Sweden right now. Because of a streak of problems that is hard to even believe happened, we ended up without a place to stay (our supposed landlord bailed on us after we landed).

So, not to bother you with the details, does anyone have a place to rent out in Stockholm for a couple of days, or knows someone who does? It's an emergency and our budget doesn't allow for hotels anymore.

Reply here or PM me if you need more specific information, and thanks everyone.

Wish I could offer a copy of DCS: F/A-18 in return but they didn't make it yet so there's that. Thanks!

Thanks for the wishes guys! If anyone knows someone who's renting, has a place available or so and so, that works too.

Aaand thanks again!

Sorry Lucas, i live in Malmö and therefore have poor connections in Stockholm. I can recommend you to check out coach surfing, think it's free. If not very cheap!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I gave it a try already, unfortunately hosts seem less than willing to do anything short term, but thanks for the suggestion!

So far we're managing, stumbling here and there but surviving so there's that :) But if anyone knows something or someone, that helps too.

My buddy and his gf are on their way back to Stockholm after the Metaldays festival in Slovenia. I'll ask -- but I do know their apartment is extremely tiny. Not sure if they'll be able to accomodate you.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Thanks for the help, guys! Still looking, so far didn't find anything that fit the bill so if anyone knows something, it'd be a life saver. Needed as soon as tonight really.

Cobra, thanks for that, any news by chance? Hope Metaldays went well by the way!

Hey Lucas,

Sorry for the late follow up, just got a reply from him.

They've been in Norway after the festival and just got home, continuing on to Falun in a day or so. Apologies :(

Wish I could help!

Edited by Cobra847

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/