Any short cuts for Gun-missle safety switch?

billeinstein

When dogfighting, it's difficult to switch between gun and missile with the mouse click.

Is that correct to launch missiles with the trigger, rather than the weapon release button?

The sidewinder's tone will not be shut down, even the safety switch is turned to off.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For switching between them, just bind the button to your HOTAS.

Edited by Sceptre

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

I figured out if you turn the volume down before turning the switch to select the missiles, the volume control will work.

Turn it all the way down, so it points up, select missiles, turn up until you can hear the growl.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

Their is a selector option for the F86 Easy....but I don't see any control for the Gun-Missile Safety Switch...so I assume it will come in an upcoming patch...?

Velocity MicroI7-4790 Windows 7 Home Premium 16Gigs RAM EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1070 500GB SSD TM Hotas Warthog

This needs a binding because trying to look down and click the switch to go from missile to gun while dogfighting is troublesome

Agree!

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro